Comparison of PERT tube and PEX-B tube
May. 11, 2021
Features of PERT pipe
1. Light weight, easy to transport, install and construct.
2. It has good flexibility, making it convenient and economical to lay. The pipes produced can be coiled and bent during construction to reduce the usage of pipe fittings and reduce construction costs.
3. When the pipe is bent, the stress in the bent part can be relaxed quickly, and there will be no "rebound" phenomenon, which is convenient for construction operations.
4. The friction loss in the pipe is small, and the fluid conveying capacity of this kind of pipe is 30% larger than that of the metal pipe of the same pipe diameter.
5. Low embrittlement temperature. The pipe has excellent low-temperature resistance, so it can be constructed even at low temperatures in winter, and the pipe does not need to be preheated when it is bent.
6. Good chemical resistance, no rust, and long service life.
7. Good environmental adaptability.
8. Under the condition of working temperature of 70 degrees Celsius and pressure of 0.4 MPa, it can be used safely for more than 50 years.
9. No toxic additives are added to the pipe during the production process. The inner wall is smooth, does not scale, does not breed bacteria, and can be safely used in drinking water transportation and other fields.
10. The impact resistance is 5 times that of PVC-U pipe.
11. Good heat and pressure resistance.
12. It can be connected by hot-melt and mechanically, which is reliable and non-leakage. The PE-X can only be connected mechanically.
13. Green environmental protection products, can be recycled and reused.
PEX-B floor heating pipe
1. PEX-B floor heating pipe has the following characteristics:
PEX-B floor heating pipe is clean, non-polluting, non-toxic and tasteless, which can save people from quoting "yellow water" and "rusty water";
PEX-B floor heating pipe is temperature-resistant and pressure-resistant, and the long-term use temperature can reach 95℃;
PEX-B floor heating pipe is anti-ultraviolet, anti-aging, and has a service life of up to 50 years;
PEX-B floor heating pipe is easy to bend, simple and fast to install, few pipe fittings, economical and practical;
PEX-B floor heating pipe has better resistance to environmental stress cracking.
2. The inner and outer walls of the tube are smooth, with low resistance and no scaling;
(1) The product quality is stable, the degree of cross-linking is stable, and the cross-linking points are evenly distributed;
(2) The inner and outer diameters of the pipe are uniform, and the longitudinal and transverse wall thicknesses are uniform;
(3) The use of high-quality special materials, the product indicators meet the GB/T18992.2 standard.