• The new U-profile tap elbow is ideal for hygiene-focused and water flow rate-optimized installations utilising various loop installation methods.
• Improved profile design allowing better flow rate.
• Easier and more adaptable installation.
• The swallow-tailed structure ensures zero leakage，excellent air-proof performance and safer connections.
• 12 anti-skid teeth and 36 occlusion points to ensure that the metal and plastic parts are inlaid tightly.
• Multiple techniques enhance the pressure resistance and flexibility.
• The check ring is designed to prevent overtwisting.
• Sand-blasting process with high precision.
• Applied for potable water pipeline system with hygienic and non-toxic features.
• High temperatures and high pressure resistant.
• Heat preservation and energy saving during the flow.
• Lighter and more smoother than the metal pipe.
• The reliable and convenient connecting pipes and fittings by homogeneity melt.
• Notice free at high flow rates.
• Fusion technology's speed and ease of use.
• Significant time and labour savings.
• A long lifespan up to 25 years under normal conditions.
• Cool and hot water distribution
• Pipes for connecting various types of low-temperature heating systems
• Pipes for solar energy system heating and cooling settings
• Cold water piping for air conditioners
• Potable water, hot and cold water, chemicals, irrigation
• Apartments, condominiums, and public housing
• Commercial shopping malls, as well as office buildings
• Chemical and food processing manufacturing plants
• Schools, laboratories and chemical sewerage
• Hotels and resorts
|TYPE||PPR Pipe||PVC Pipe||Copper pipe|
|Melting point （℃）||145||No obvious melting point, softening point around 85℃||＞900|
|Modulus of elasticity （MPa）||800||2900-3400||105-137 GPa|
|Thermal conductivity (w/mK)||0.24||0.16||388～391|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (mm/mK)||0.15||8*10-5||0.017|
|Melt Flow Rate|
|MFI 190/5||ISO 1133||g/10 dk.||0.5|
|MFI 230/2.16||ISO 1133||g/10 dk.||0.3|
|MFI 230/5||-||g/10 dk.||1.5|
|Density at 23℃||ISO 1183||g/cm3||0.9|
|Tensile Stress at Yield||ISO 527||Mpa||25|
|Elongation at Break||ISO 527||%||>50|
|Modulus of Elasticity, Tensile Test||ISO 527||N/mm2||900|
|Impact Strength (Charpy)|
|23℃||ISO 179/1eU||Kj/m2||No failure|
|0℃||ISO 179/1eU||Kj/m2||No failure|
|-10℃||ISO 179/1eU||Kj/m2||No failure|
|Notched Impact Strength (Charpy)|
|Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion||DIN 53 752||K-1||1.5×10-4|
|Thermal Conductivity at 20℃||DIN 52 612||W/mK||0.24|
|Specific Heat at 20℃||Adiabatic Calorimeter||Kj/kg K||2|