pipe is a very common pipe, but many people do not understand the advantages of PVC pipe:
1. It has good tensile and compressive strength: but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic pipes.
2. Low fluid resistance: The wall of PVC-U pipe
is very smooth and has little resistance to fluid. Its roughness coefficient is only 0.009. Its water delivery capacity is 20% higher than that of cast iron pipes of the same pipe diameter and 40% higher than that of concrete pipes. %.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance by professional PVC protective layer
: PVC-U pipes have excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance, and are not affected by damp water and soil pH. No anti-corrosion treatment is required when laying pipes.
4. Has good water tightness: The installation of PVC-U pipes, whether bonded or connected by rubber rings, has good water tightness.
5. Anti-bite: PVC-U tube is not a source of nutrition, so it will not be corroded by rodents. According to tests conducted by the National Health Foundation in Michigan, rats will not bite PVC-U pipes.
6. Performance test: curing time, shrinkage, splitting strength, tensile performance, peeling strength, thermal stability, pot life, storage period, release of harmful substances.