As a testing authority of Rifeng, the Test Center is not only an important guarantee for product quality, but also a solid foundation for enhancing its market competitiveness. Since its establishment in 2014, the annual investment and the scale of staff group has increasingly enlarged.
In order to pass this review successfully, all staff members in the Test Center made a great effort from October 2017, and success fully passed the CNAS (China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment) is a national accreditation organization authorized by Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People's Republic of China (CNCA) to operate the accreditation schemes for certification institutes, laboratories, inspection institutes and other related organizations according to the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Certification and Accreditation. The significance of accreditation are as follows:
1. Indicate that the certification institute accords with the accreditation standards and has the ability to carry out relevant accreditation services according toit.
2. Enhance the market competitiveness, obtain the trust of government and the community.
3. To be recognized by the certification institutes in member countries and regions of the International Mutual Recognition Agreement.
4.Participate in bilateral and multilateral cooperation and exchanges between international and inter-regional conformity assessment agencies.
5. A certificate with the CNAS national accreditation and the international mutual recognition mark can be issued within the approved business scope.
6. Be included in the list of certification institutes accredited by CNAS to develop the reputation.
After successfully passing the CNAS laboratory review, Rifeng test center will take the responsibility of keeping pace with international standards and commit to provide professional testing to guarantee a high product quality.