There are generally two connection methods for PVC drainage pipe
One is the adhesive connection method.
1. Use fine-tooth saws, cutters or special PVC-U pipe-breaking tools, and cut the PVC drainage pipe according to the corresponding size.
2. Use a plate hammer to remove the burrs and edges of the fracture and chamfer. Before applying the adhesive, use a dry cloth to wipe off the dust, water, and oil on the bonding surface of the socket.
3. PVC drainage pipe
manufacturers use a brush to evenly spread the adhesive on the surface of the socket.
4. Locate the middle of the two pipes and the pipe, quickly insert the socket into the socket and turn it a quarter turn, and keep it for at least 10 minutes so that the adhesive is evenly distributed and cured. 5. Wipe the outside of the coffin with a cloth Excess adhesive should be connected to water for 2 hours.
The other is the elastic rubber ring connection.
1. Cut the pipe according to the requirements. The spigot end must be chamfered separately (15 degrees to 20 degrees), and the thickness of the bevel end is one-third to one-half of the pipe wall. When cutting the pipe, ensure that the cut is flat and perpendicular to the pipe axis.
2. After completing the cutting and beveling of the pipe end, remove the residue, perform a test connection, and draw the marking line of the insertion length. The insertion length should leave the socket of the pipe joint about 5-10 mm.
3. For PVC drainage pipe manufacturers, wipe the rubber ring in the socket and the working surface of the socket end with a rag, and put the wiped rubber ring into the socket.
4. Use a brush to spread the lubricant evenly on the rubber ring at the socket and the outer surface of the socket end to lubricate the V-type fatty acid salt (such as detergent). It is forbidden to use butter as a lubricant, because such substances are often Corrosive to the rubber ring.
5. Align the socket of the cross-connecting pipe with the socket, keep the insertion and shut-off straight, use a manual hoist or other pulling machinery to insert the pipe to the marking line at a time. If the insertion resistance is too large, do not insert it forcefully to prevent the rubber ring from twisting.
6. Use the feeler gauge to insert into the socket gap, and check whether the rubber ring is installed properly along the pipe circumference.