① Pressure test (pressure-bearing pipeline)
The pipeline pressure test shall be carried out after the installation of the pipeline system is completed, the appearance inspection is qualified, the pipeline is firmly fixed, the non-destructive test and the heat treatment are qualified, and the pipeline is no longer open or welded.
1) The test pressure should be carried out in accordance with the design requirements. When the design does not indicate the test pressure, it should be carried out in accordance with the specifications. The test pressure of the water supply piping system of various materials is 1.5 times the working pressure, but not less than 0.6MP; the metal and composite pipe water supply piping system is observed under the test pressure for 10 minutes, the pressure drop should not be greater than 0.02MP, and then drop to the working pressure During inspection, there should be no leakage; the plastic water supply system should be stabilized under the test pressure for 1h, the pressure drop shall not exceed 0.05MP, and then at 1.15 times the working pressure, the pressure shall be stabilized for 2h, and the pressure drop shall not exceed 0.03MP. At the same time, check No leakage at each connection.
2) The pressure test should be hydraulic test and a special plan should be prepared. When a pneumatic test is required, the designer's approval should be obtained.
3) High-rise and super-high-rise building pipelines should be tested according to partitions and sections first, and then the overall test according to the system after passing the test.
② Irrigation test (non-pressure-bearing pipeline)
1) Indoor concealed or buried drainage pipes must be irrigated before being concealed, and the irrigation height should not be lower than the upper edge of the sanitary ware at the bottom or the height of the ground at the bottom. Fill it with water for 15 minutes, and then fill it for 5 minutes after the water level drops. If the liquid level does not drop, and there is no leakage in the pipes and joints, it is qualified.
2) The outdoor drainage pipe network shall be tested in sections according to the drainage inspection wells. The test head shall be added 1m from the top of the upstream pipe of the test section for no less than 30min. Observe section by section. No leakage at the pipe joint is qualified.
3) Indoor rainwater pipes should be filled with whole section or segmented methods according to the pipe material and the height of the building. The irrigation height of the whole test should reach the rainwater bucket on the upper part of the riser. When the irrigation reaches a stable water surface, observe for 1 hour, and the pipeline is qualified if there is no leakage.
③ Through the ball test (drain main pipe)
After the installation of the main riser and horizontal main pipe of the drainage pipe, a ball pass test should be done. The ball diameter should not be less than 2/3 of the diameter of the drain pipe, and the ball pass rate must reach 100%.
④ Water test (drainage main pipe)
After the drainage system is installed, the drainage pipes and rainwater pipes should be subjected to water-passing tests in separate systems, and the water should be smooth, non-leaking, and qualified.
[Note] The purpose of the irrigation test, ball passing test, and water passing test for drainage pipes are: check for leakage, check for blockage, and check for patency.
⑤ Fire hydrant test firing test
1) The indoor fire hydrant system must be tested after installation. The test firing test generally takes three representative places: one place on the roof (or in the water tank room) and two places on the first floor.
2) The fire hydrant for roof test can be used to test the water flow and pressure of the fire hydrant (substantiated water column); two fire hydrants on the first floor can be tested to test the ability of two full water columns to reach the farthest point at the same time.
If you are interested in piping system
,You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.