• Applied for potable water pipeline system with hygienic and non-toxic features.
• High temperatures and high pressure resistant.
• Heat preservation and energy saving during the flow.
• Lighter and more smoother than the mental pipe.
• The reliable and convenient connecting pipes and fittings by homogeneity melt.
• Notice free at high flow rates.
• Speed and ease of fusion technology.
• Extensive savings in time and labour.
• A long lifespan up to 50 years under normal conditions.
RIFENG PP-R piping system can be used in following applications:
• Distribution for cool and hot water
• Pipes to connect kinds of low temperature heating system
• Pipes for heating and cooling settings in solar energy system
• Cold water piping for air conditioners
• Potable water, hot and cold water, chemicals, irrigation
• Residential apartments, condominiums, public housing
• Commercial shopping centers, office buildings
• Industrial plants dealing with chemicals, food processing
• Schools, laboratories and chemical sewerage
• Hotels and resorts
NSF /ANSI /CAN 61 – about Health Effects of Drinking water system components
DVGW W 544 – about PP-R pipe general mechanical requirement
DVGW W 270 – about Hygienic property of material
UBA KTW – about Hygienic property of material odor test
DIN 8077 – about Polypropylene pipe dimension
DIN 8078 – about Polypropylene pipe general quality requirement and testing
EN ISO15874 – about Plastic piping system for hot and cold water installation
NSF – from USA, refers to NSF /ANSI /CAN 61
DVGW – from German, refers to DVGW W 544,UBA KTW,DVGW W 270
AENOR – from Spain, refers to EN ISO 15874
CE – from Europe, refers to EN ISO 15874
ISO 9001:2015 – “Quality management system”
ISO 14001:2015 – “Environmental management system”
ISO 45001:2018 – “Occupational health and safety management system”
|Melting point （℃）
||No obvious melting point, softening point around 85℃
|Modulus of elasticity （MPa）
|Thermal conductivity (w/mK)
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (mm/mK)
|Melt Flow Rate
|Density at 23℃
|Tensile Stress at Yield
|Elongation at Break
|Modulus of Elasticity, Tensile Test
|Impact Strength (Charpy)
|Notched Impact Strength (Charpy)
|Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion
||DIN 53 752
|Thermal Conductivity at 20℃
||DIN 52 612
|Specific Heat at 20℃
Standard Dimension Ratio (SDR)
RIFENG PPR pipe provide the following SDR-sizes:
Reliable homogeneous connections
Homogeneity melting provides reliable connection strength and sealing property between PP-R pipes and PP-R fittings.
Metal thread connection
Rifeng also provides metal thread connection methods to achieve connection conversion between different scenarios.
Rifeng PP-R fittings have an unique structure - swallow tailed structure on the metal insert, which can eliminate the risk of leakage from gaps caused by different thermal conductivity performances of brass and plastic.
Rifeng holds the exclusive patent to manufacture these fittings.
SWALLOW TAILED NOTCH 36 BITING POINTS BUTTON SAFETY RING
Avoid leakage risk caused by Anti-axial slip between metal Anti-over-twist when installing
different thermal expansions. insert and the plastic part. devices with threads.